The top fast payout casinos
|Features||Offer£1500 bonus+0 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£100 bonus+50 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£200 bonus+77 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£111 bonus+100 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£160 bonus+0 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£350 bonus+135 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£1500 bonus+105 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
Here at Casino.xyz, our team of expert reviewers are working hard to bring you the best fast payout casinos. So that you can get access to your winnings as soon as possible. It’s your money after all, right? So you should be able to take it out of the casino when you want.
In an age where we can make online payments and purchases in an instant, we believe that the same should be true of cashing out from an online casino.
To find the best payout casino sites, simply check our lists of trusted UK casinos. We’ll keep you in the know about all the latest gambling news and reviews. And you can find the sites with the quickest payout methods on the market.
What is a fast withdrawal casino
The first thing you should know about fast payout casinos is that the casino sites can’t affect a lot of the withdrawal times. Some payment providers set their own processing periods, and it is outside of the casino’s control. Debit card companies, for example, may take 24 hours to process a payment. And neither you nor the casino can change that.
That being said, some casinos add extra processing time, sometimes called a ‘pending period’, which can make your withdrawal period longer. These sites should be avoided, if getting your winnings quickly is your top priority.
Things our reviewers look for in a fast withdrawal casino include:
- Lots of withdrawal options: this is super important when looking for a site that lets you take out your winnings. We look to see that the casino offers many ways to withdraw your money, so that you can choose the quickest and best for you
- No pending periods: there’s no reason for these added times. And these periods add even more time to your withdrawal process. So we try to avoid them
- Know-Your-Customer (KYC) rules: these affect how and when you can take out your winnings. We look at how strict these rules are. See our KYC section below for more about this
- 24 hour customer service: if a casino has great staff, who are available 24/7, this means that they can process payments quickly. And this means you can often cash out over weekends and on holidays
The reasons you want a fast payout casino
It’s pretty obvious why fast payout casino sites are a good choice. You wouldn’t expect to wait around at a cashpoint for hours after you’ve requested your money, so why should a casino be any different?
Getting their winnings quickly makes customers happy. So a great casino will always offer ways for their players to cash out when they want. Therefore, fast withdrawal options show that a casino is taking good care of its clients. The money is rightfully yours, so why should they hang on to it?
Another reason that fast payout casinos are great is the piece of mind that they offer. If you know that you can cash out and have your winnings on the same day, then you can plan how you spend that money.
Maybe you want to buy your partner a present. Or you could have something that needs to be fixed quickly. Whatever the reason, having access to your money when you need it means that you can allocate it as you want. No waiting around for days, wondering when you can spend your cash!
What are the quickest payout methods?
As we’ve mentioned, fast payout methods mostly come down to how you choose to cash out of a casino. Apart from pending periods, the casino doesn’t have much say in how long it takes for the payment provider to process your withdrawal.
Therefore, having a large choice of withdrawal options is the best way for a casino to ensure its customers have access to super fast cashouts. And, of course, some withdrawal methods are quicker than others. So, with that in mind, let’s take a look at these methods in a little more detail.
The fastest payout methods on the market at the moment are e-wallets. Easy to use and super fast, digital wallets have raised the bar for paying in and cashing out of online casinos.
Therefore, when looking for your next best fast withdrawal casino, make sure they have at least some of the following options:
- Neteller: one of the oldest, and best, e-wallets around. Neteller lets you pay in and take out your winnings in lightning-fast time. Available in lots of currencies and languages, choose an online account, or a digital debit card. Payouts are usually instant, with little or no fees
- Skrill: similar to Neteller, Skrill is another firm favourite with casino lovers. Instant payouts and minimal fees mean you can take out your winnings as and when you want
- Paypal: the best-known e-wallet around. It’s such a household name that most people don’t even realise that it’s a digital wallet. Access your deposits and withdrawals using just your email address and PayPal password. Simple!
Upsides of using e-wallets
Let’s have a look at some of the major perks of using e-wallets to cash out at casinos:
- Instant payouts
- Little or no fees attached
- Super secure and safe to use online
- Available in many languages and currencies
Downsides of using e-wallets
Now let’s take a look at a couple of the negatives of using e-wallets:
- You have to set up an account to use them first
- Some casinos don’t offer withdrawals via e-wallets
- A lot of casinos exclude e-wallet customers from their bonuses
What payout methods are slow?
Withdrawing your cash from a casino shouldn’t be a long task. But, there are some methods that will keep you hanging on longer than others.
Many of the negative comments that you find online, which are targeted towards online casinos, are due to withdrawal times. The main culprit is usually the delay for checking ID and money source during the KYC process.
At any other time, the process should take a maximum of a few days regardless of the method you choose. Some payment types will inevitably reach completion faster than others. Therefore, it’s always handy to have a rough time frame for each one so you can decide what works best for you.
If you’re in a rush, then e-wallets, as we mentioned earlier, are definitely the way to go. Fast payout casinos are heavily reliant on such products.
Here’s a rundown of your other options and the time they take to process.
For the longest time, debit cards have been considered the best way to pay for goods and services. Before the arrival of the e-wallet, it was pretty much the only way to make an online purchase.
- Mastercard: one of the first companies to emerge onto the scene was Mastercard. It is accepted at millions of shops and casinos across the world and has a strong rep. The cashout time should generally be around 2 days, but it could well happen quicker.
- VISA: another hugely popular payment gateway. Where half the worlds banks generally use Mastercard, the other half will probably be using Visa. The turnaround time is exactly the same so you should see your funds the day after requesting them, or possibly within 2 days.
- Paysafecard: as more and more people moved their money online and stepped away from physical cash, a gap appeared. Paysafecard filled the void for millions of customers who don’t have bank accounts or choose not to use them online. However, as a casino payment method, it does have some flaws.
Depositing via this product is pretty straightforward, but withdrawals are another matter. Many casino brands won’t have the ability to make a withdrawal straight back to a Paysafecard. You will probably need to enter alternative payment details in order to remove your cash. Although, if you play at a casino that presents this option, then you will get your winnings within two to three days.
Before the age of internet banking, a wire transfer had to be done in person at the bank. The whole process could take well over a week so it wasn’t exactly quick.
Things are a little better now but it is still anything but a rapid payment solution. Preparing your payment for a wire transfer takes a fair amount of work and involves several banking protocols.
All of this can add up to delays at both the casino’s side and that of the bank. Completing all the necessary checks and moving your money will probably take four or five working days. Therefore, those in a rush should probably consider an alternative.
Deposit methods that don’t allow withdrawals
There’s nothing more frustrating than going to cash out your winnings only to find that your initial deposit method isn’t an available withdrawal method as well. You know that with debit cards and e-wallets you’re usually ok, but other payment products may pose a problem.
- Prepaid cards: as we’ve seen, some prepayment methods like Paysafecard, for example, aren’t the best way to withdraw money. Many casinos don’t accept the cashout method, and when they do it’s not exactly rapid.
- Pay-by-phone: may well be a fantastic and simple way to move cash into your live balance at a casino. However, there is a problem! You can’t use it to get hold of the money again if you win. This does present an issue for those who chose the method in the first place if they don’t have a bank account. You will need a bank account to get the money back to you which possibly defeats the object in the first place. Still, it is a super-easy way to make a deposit when you fancy a small flutter here and there.
Instant withdrawal casinos
You could classify an instant withdrawal casino as one that accepts e-wallets. This is due to the fact that deposits and withdrawals via this method are so quick. However, people often refer to instant play casino sites, and this may mean something different.
Instant play casinos has become a big trend in countries like Sweden and Germany. These casinos skip the usual sign up process. Players do not have to enter personal information such as name, address and bank details.
Instead, a player makes a deposit. By using his digipass, or using a e-identification service like Bank-ID, he verifies his account via his or her bank. This means no KYC procedure is necessary. And you can start playing directly!
Apart from the obvious benefit ot not having to go through a sign-up and KYC process, these casinos also often offers instant withdrawals to your bank account. In many casinos in Sweden, you can use Trustly or Swift for withdrawals. With them, it only takes a couple of minutes before your withdrawal reaches your bank account.
Unfortunately, instant play casinos are not yet available in the UK. However, we might see them enter the market in the near future. So keep an eye on this page for the latest updates on this!
Same day payouts
The only real way to almost guarantee same day withdrawals in the UK is by using an e-wallet. But, this does largely depend on the casino and when they choose to process their payments. Many sites will require an employee to sign off payouts and this could be the same day or you may find it happens the next.
Generally speaking though, e-wallets will let you get your hands on your cash within 24 hours.
The KYC process when cashing out
Know-Your-Customer (KYC) refers to a set of rules set out by UK casinos, to make sure that both their site and their customers are safe. They are there to make sure that you are who you say you are! So that you and the casino can avoid any fraudulent activities that might come from criminals trying to scam you.
Because all UK casinos are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), every legit casino in the country must follow these rules. Most of the time, KYC measures are carried out when you open an account with a new casino site. But some sites will wait until you want to cash out, before asking you to complete their KYC demands.
To comply with KYC rules, you will be asked to show:
- Photo ID: usually passport or UK driving licence
- Proof of address: utility bill or similar. Usually from within the last 3 months
- Proof of deposit method: showing your debit card, or a screenshot of your online banking, to show proof of how you paid into the casino
These KYC demands are pretty standard, but some casino operators take things a little further. In addition to the above requests, you may also be asked to send them a photo of you holding your ID and/or proof of address.
While these measures may seem a little over-the-top, it’s important that you complete every KYC demand that the casino asks of you. Otherwise, you might not be able to withdraw any winnings at all. And completing these steps after signing up to a casino will definitely affect your payout time. So, if fast cashout is at the top of your list of priorities, then make sure you have completed all KYC requirements before trying to withdraw your winnings.
A selection of the most common questions that our readers ask us.