Endorsed Zimpler casinos
|Features||Offer£200 bonus+11 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£100 bonus+0 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£111 bonus+100 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£500 bonus+50 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
|Features||Offer£0 bonus+0 free spinsVisit Casino18+ | T&C's Apply | BeGambleAware.org|
New 2021 Zimpler casinos
With Zimpler becoming more and more popular with casino websites in the UK, we think we’re going to see a lot more casinos that accept Zimpler over the coming year. And here at Casino.xyz, we always bring you the most up-to-date information about your favourite casinos. As well as the latest news from the gambling sector.
So, always make sure you check with us, to find everything you need to know about the newest sites that accept Zimpler in 2021.
Mobile casino with Zimpler
Zimpler gambling sites in the UK are some of the most advanced on the market. Plus, they have access to the best games from the best providers. This means that you can find fantastic mobile casinos, so that you can play on the go!
With gambling tech getting more sophisticated, you can now download your favourite Zimpler-supported casino right to your mobile, and have the latest casino app in your pocket. Make sure to check with us, to see which new casinos are offering the best mobile casino experiences.
Pros and cons of Zimpler
Zimpler has been providing its award-winning services for nearly a decade. During this time, they have amassed a decent customer base that now amounts to hundreds of thousands. All this means that they are obviously doing some right. But, as with all financial products, there are some drawbacks.
Let’s take a look in a little more detail at the things that make this payment method great and not so great.
Pros of using Zimpler
There are loads of awesome benefits to using Zimpler.
- Data privacy: if you don’t like sharing your bank details with every shop online, then you’ll love Zimpler. The personal financials are kept away from the prying eyes of others and are only accessed by Zimpler to make the transfer when requested
- Multiple funding options: You can instruct Zimpler to connect to your payment card or your bank account, or you can choose the invoice option, in which you’ll be invoiced, and can pay for the transfer within the next 14 days – which is gambling on credit.
- Speed: making payments via the Zimpler platform is not only secure but it’s fast as well. The first payment requires you to register your account, although once this is done, your next payments are faster
- High-level security: Zimpler transfers all your details in an encrypted format. As a result, it’s very difficult for anyone to make an attack on your data. Also, you confirm payments by using your mobile phone number. This means that only you can confirm a funds transfer to the casino
- Built for gamblers: the inventors of Zimpler had gambling in mind when they came up with the idea. As such, they designed everything to make casino deposits nice and simple
- Setting your own spending limits: another plus side of the inventors being avid casino users is that they added an option to cap spending.
Cons of using Zimpler
Now that we’ve seen how fantastic the product is, let’s have a quick look at a few reasons why it might not be the perfect choice for everybody.
- Fewer casino options: in the UK especially, it may be harder to find a casino that will accept this payment method. However, we’ve gathered a list here to show you where you can play right now
- Lack of withdrawal options: we haven’t found any evidence of a casino that supports withdrawals via Zimpler. In order to get your hands on your winnings, you’ll have to enter bank details
- A basic product: the fact that Zimpler is such a simple product may be a downside for you. Obviously, this is subjective and you may like the idea of a system that purely makes payments and nothing else. But, if you want to be able to transfer money to others, make truly global payments and keep your money in an e-wallet, then you’re out of luck. You should consider other multi-functional e-wallets like PayPal or Skrill if this is the case
According to Mirror.co.uk, 1 in 4 people are still hesitant to pay via contactless cards and mobile banking. The beauty of Zimpler is its safety and simplicity. When privacy and security are of top priority, then this product shines through. It’s the perfect way to keep your details away from potentially unwanted individuals who darken the web with their illicit activity. Casinos have been accepting this payment method for a while now, and in some countries, like Sweden for example, it’s extremely popular.
How to make a deposit
Getting your money from your bank or mobile credit to your casino balance is easy with Zimpler. So what’s the process?
- Firstly, log in to your casino account and head to the cashier section. Here you will find a selection of payment methods accepted by that casino in your region
- The next step is to get your mobile number registered with Zimpler if you haven’t done so previously. Type in your mobile number when prompted and you’ll receive an SMS with a code. This code can then be typed into the correct field back on the casino site
- After that, you will see a payment screen that asks for a funding method. You can choose between pay by bill or bank account. Enter the details for the amount and whichever method you like and confirm your choice. The pay by bill method allows you to pay the invoice for the transfer within 14 days
- The payment should now clear at the casino and you can begin playing.
How to make a withdrawal
As we’ve previously mentioned, there don’t seem to be any casinos that offer withdrawals via Zimpler. As a result, you will have to enter alternative payment details, such as a bank account. Most casinos have various ways of making withdrawals so there should be a method that suits you.
Fees using Zimpler
As with all good deposit methods, you shouldn’t be charged for getting your money into a casino account. Zimpler doesn’t charge for making a deposit via your bank; however, the invoice option isn’t free. You will get a fee added to the transaction, but it’s only small. It can range anywhere from a few pence to a few pounds.
If you plan to take advantage of the invoice payment option, then you should also be aware of late fees. If you fail to make payment in full within 14 days then you will be charged a penalty. The fee, the last time we checked, is around £5. They will also add additional interest, potentially to the tune of 8%. So it’s worth bearing this in mind before you make a deposit using this method.
Most casinos don’t add any extra fees for making deposits either. Although there are a few that like to add a small % charge for doing so. You should always check the details of each transaction method before confirming a payment. Luckily, these casinos are few and far between.
Each individual casino site should have a full list of any cost that they add for all transactions.
Top 5 Zimpler casinos in the UK
Casinos that accept Zimpler as a preferred method of payment are becoming more and more popular in the UK. And at Casino.xyz we love to bring you all the latest gambling news. So here’s our list of top 5 casinos that accept Zimpler as a preferred method of payment:
A cool and sleek casino where you can lose yourself in amazing games with stunning graphics. Find all your favourite games, as well as fun new ones at Casiplay. With its futuristic, black colour scheme, you’ll be transported to a far-off land, full of excitement and wonder.
- A massive selection of slots
- Table games and live casino
- Cool mobile app
And that’s not all. Casiplay spoil their customers from the moment you sign up. Take advantage of their incredible welcome package, with 100% match bonus and 100 free spins. Plus, make sure to check out their weekly and monthly bonus offers, for even more chances to win cash prizes, free spins and other rewards.
Join the pantheon of the gods, and feel like Zeus, as you crush your opponents! Casino Gods is a fun themed casino online, where you’ll feel like you’re sitting on the top of Mount Olympus, looking down on an ancient land. Let the gods take you through their mythical world of great games and fantastic prizes.
- A giant selection of slots and jackpots
- Table games, including roulette, blackjack and craps
- Live casino
Apart from all this, you can also get your hands on some heavenly offers from the casino gods. Grab your 100 match deposit bonus, as well as a massive 300 free spins. Regular customers can also enjoy weekly promos too, where you have even more opportunities to win bonuses, spins and a chance to sweep a pool prize of over £65,000.
If slots are your bag, then this is the casino for you! With over 1,300 to choose from, as well as your other favourite casino games, you can enjoy hours of fun at Spinit. Find your top slots, or discover exciting new ones, and win big at this vibrant colourful casino.
- An impressive selection of slots
- Live casino and tables games
- Cool mobile app
Plus, for new players, take advantage of Spinit’s fantastic welcome offers. These include a 100% match bonus and an incredible 200 free spins! Also, for existing customers, check out their regular promos, where you can win extra cash and even more free spins.
Let lost in a fantasy land of wonder and adventure at this award-winning casino. Casino.com brings you the very best that the gambling industry has to offer. And all on one magical site.
With its easy-to-use interface, incredible game selection and 5 star customer service, it’s not hard to see why Casino.com is counted as among the very best of the casino world.
- A gigantic selection of slots
- Live casino and table games
- Sports betting and virtuals
Another reason this site is so celebrated is because they take great care of their customers. And this is reflected in their brilliant welcome packages and promos. Grab your 100% match bonus and a massive 180 free spins. Or snap up 20 free spins for free, with their no deposit bonus.
Another award-winning site now, in the form of the glitzy Mansion Casino. A true experience of old school class and sophistication, playing with Mansion will make you feel like James Bond! Sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite casino games, with all the trappings of a luxury brand. It’s no wonder Mansion Casino snagged the Online Casino Operator of the Year award back in 2018.
- A huge selection of slots
- A classic selection of table games
- Elite VIP program
Mansion Casino really does have it all, including fantastic welcome offers and loyalty programs. Check out their 100% match bonus offer up to £200, and join up for their many weekly drops and wins, as well as their Wild Wednesday promo. Plus, their incredible VIP program takes loyal existing customers up the ranks, where you can gain access to more prizes and a seat at the high rollers table.
Zimpler casino bonuses
One of the best things about playing at a new casino is the bonus offers you can enjoy. And this is true for casinos that take Zimpler too! As a new customer, you can snap up some of the best welcome packages available, which could include:
- Match bonuses
- Deposit bonuses
- Free spins
- No deposit bonuses
- Free bingo cards
And it’s not only new customers who get great bonuses. As a regular player, you can also enjoy bonuses and promotions, like:
- Weekly cash bonuses
- Extra free spins when you deposit
- Loyalty programs where you can earn points and more prizes
- VIP programs where you can access high roller tables and even get your own account manager
Always check our updated lists of trusted and reviewed casinos, to see who are offering the best welcome packages, comps and promos. We’ll keep you up-to-date on everything on offer.
Zimpler casino games
A great casino will offer their customers a fantastic selection of games. You want to know that you can find your favourites, as well as exciting new games to enjoy, at one of our trusted sites that accept Zimpler.
So, let’s take a closer look at what games you can play today:
Slots at Zimpler casino sites
Slot games are by far the most popular games at online sites at the moment. They’re super fun, and the best thing about them is that anyone can win! A great casino will have a large selection of classic and video slots for you to choose from. Plus, with casinos that take Zimpler in the UK bringing you some of the newest games from the best providers, you get hours of entertainment at the touch of a button.
Live casino games
With the invention of live casinos, players have been offered the chance to feel like they’re right there on the casino floor. Sit down for a game of blackjack or roulette and speak to a real-life dealer.
Or how about a friendly game of poker? Where you can size up the competition and chat to your fellow players. With live casino games, you can be right in the centre of the action from the comfort of your own home.
No casino would be complete without a superb selection of classic table games. Choose from all the games you know and love, like blackjack, roulette and baccarat. And try out new variations, to keep things fresh and interesting. One of the best things about casinos that are online is that there are new versions of table games being brought out all the time. So you have access to hundreds of fun versions of your favourite games!
Online betting with Zimpler
Betting is super fun at a casino accepting Zimpler. Check out your favourite casino’s sportsbook, to see which races, matches and tournaments you can wager on. And with virtual sports and racing, you can get in on the action instantly.
Take a flutter on the next great horse race or, if you don’t want to wait, simply look for a virtual race starting in the next few moments.
Online betting has never been so easy. And with a selection of sports and games from all around the world starting all the time, there’s no end to the possibilities!
Here’s a recap of all the info you need for playing at a casino that accepts Zimpler.